Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A speaker with a great Bass

This is the only speaker that I have seen with a very good bass. I had three other speakers in the same price range before. None of them had bass as good as this one. Speaker is heavier than others (which is a good sign because real speakers do weigh more) and has a sturdy build. It has rubber on the edges which I guess will protect it from drop.






Very easy to use. No need to read manual (which I never do). It does come with a manual though. Sound is pretty good. I like to have a little more volume, but increasing the phone volume increases it to a pretty high level.





Overall I like it more compared to the other three that I have used. It says waterproof, but I am not going to try it out intentionally, unless it goes for a swim by accident. I received this speaker at a discount or free in exchange of honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment