Monday, September 5, 2016

StoppClipp 2-Pack Clip-On Door Stopper




When I first saw the product #StoppClipp, it looked very different from other door stoppers. But I was surprised to see how greatly designed a product it is. It comes with a metallic part and a rubber/plastic washer/stopper at the end. 


 I put it on the top of the door and it worked very well. All my ordinary door stoppers (the spring ones) had rusted and broken off of the door. These came at the perfect time.







Available at Amazon StoppClipp 2-Pack Clip-On Door Stopper, Heavy Duty Spring Steel and PolyUrethane Rubber Door Stop, No Tools required, 100% Made In USA






The best part of it is that there is no need to screw it on the door and no tools needed. Just push it on any edge of the door. I prefer top part because it won't be visible and there will be less chance of somebody's leg getting hurt.

 

The color of these stoppers matched the door color almost perfectly. They were an off-white color which is same as my door color and usually that is the default white shade used for most of the doors. 




 I received this product at a discount or for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment